Re: VM Fusion help

Lee Beasley <slpslee@...>

I'm new here, and you're all a wealth of knowledge on the new Janome (a big thanks!), but here's just a shameless plug for VirtualBox if you want to run a virtual machine environment on a Mac. It's free and every bit as easy to install as Fusion or Parallels, and it has the advantage of offering free updates, as opposed to nickel-and-diming you to death with paid upgrades every time you turn around. Personally, I keep a cheap old Windows laptop around just to run my few remaining Windows embroidery software packages, but there's nothing wrong with running a virtual machine on a Mac, for sure. ;)

Lee B.

Sent from my iPad

 read about "VMware Converter" to bundle up Windows PC