Re: Momma always said I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached

JOLLYNE TOSTE <jtoste@...>

I went to an art store And bought a large portfolio case. It has 1 divider and I added some foam poster board to make more dividers for my hoops;)) it has a handle and is easy to carry to class or store in my closet at home;)

Sent from Jollyne's iPhone

On Oct 4, 2014, at 11:56 AM, quiltedsquare@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I'm having a difficult time getting to and from classes at my dealer's with all my 15000's STUFF!

How do you store & transport the hoops?  The box they came in is falling apart.

Has anyone made a checklist of "must haves" for traveling?

Any suggestions on getting myself together so I can stop searching and sew more!

HELP PLEASE!

Vesta