Question about machine models

JoAnn Novak

 If your hubby is handy at making things, have him make you a table.
 My hubby has a workshop in the basement.  When I need something made he makes it.
 Has made many beautiful things in our home.
 I am so blessed.
 JoAnn

 Jeannie Dake bdake@...  wrote:

This is off this topic, but I haven't seen my new topic post show up. Sorry, but my husband is finishing my new sewing room and I'm trying to find a quilting table that will support the weight of the 15000. I was looking at the Bertha but it has a disclaimer for the 15000. Any suggestions?

Jeannie Dake