From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of Sherry Martin
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 6:22 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Re: drum roll please :)

I have bought a few bigger items using paypal (less than $1,000 probably) but I always use my VISA card so that if there is a problem I can also file a claim thru my charge card company.

I also have sold a couple sewing machines (one I think around $1200 and one at about $2000) and I waited until the money came thru from paypal and then transferred it back out to my checking account before I mailed the machines. I let the people I sold the machines to know that I wouldn't be sending them until the money was in my bank account.