Re: EQ Stitch and Janome embroidery

Bernice Ramsey

I have used the program for quilting designs and they came out great and worked in the acufil mode on the 15000.  You can resize them in the program also.

Bernice and the poodle herd.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 13, 2014, at 1:41 PM, "annegparker@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

Has anyone used EQ Stitch to produce designs to use on the 15000 or other machines?

I appreciate it is not a full program and a plug in for EQ7 (which I already have).    It seems to allow only automatic creation of designs but just wondered what the quality was like if you stitched them out and whether it is worth the money?

Anne in Stubbington, UK
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.  "Desiderata" Max Ehrmann