From: janome12000@...
To: janome12000@...
Sent:Fri Sep 12 02:28:54 UTC 2014
Subject: [janome12000] My 15000 - an app for videos

Diane and I are pleased to announce the release of "My 15000" in the Apple App Store. This app is used to view the videos we have made, and will continue to make, for the Horizon Memory Craft 15000. By using an app to show the videos we can add additional videos as we make them, and we can also update the existing videos whenever we need to. We've set up the app as a one-time purchase, with no additional cost for any future videos. We may add in-app purchase for projects at a later date.

The 49 videos currently available cover virtually all screen functions on the machine, as well as HorizonLink Suite modules EmbLinkTool, PatternComboTool, AcuFilTool, StitchComposer, and ScreenSaverTool. This morning I added the iPad apps AcuMonitor and AcuEdit.

These videos have been a long time coming, and we appreciate everyone's patience while we polished them. We're very happy with the way they turned out and hope you are too!

Here's the link to the app: My 15000

It should be noted that this app requires a stable Internet connection, with WiFi being much preferred. If you have only a cellular data connection you can still view the videos, but the quality will be poor and you will burn through your data plan really quickly. These are HD videos that run full screen on your iPad.