15000 bobbin

JoAnn Novak

  Thank you for your help.  Sure is a learning curve on this machine.
  It is my first Janome.
   JoAnn

If you go into that SET screen remember that there are separate settings for the bobbin level alert (or whatever it's called) for sewing and embroidery.  In addition, you can shut if off altogether.  It will still tell you that your bobbin is low but it will let you sew it beyond empty.  I usually set it for 0.5 and then when it won't let me sew any more, I check it and if I think I have enough thread to finish, I'll go into set and turn it off and hope.