Re: 15000 bobbin

HEATHER COWAN

I set mine to leave less but it still gives me lots of notice.   As bobbin thread is not too expensive and I hate to be sewing and run out at an awkward time.  I don't mind losing a few feet. .....
Hugs heather

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 7, 2014, at 4:12 PM, "vinjosew@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

My janome 15000 bobbin does not empty all the way.

Is there some adjustment on this machine that needs to be made

so it empties all the way??  My machine keeps telling me bobbin

is empty when it is not.  Does anyone else have this happen??

Thanks,   JoAnn

Noticing an echo in the room, Jim says:

Go to the SET screen for embroidery. There you can make the low bobbin sensor turn on earlier or later.