Getting designs from a jump drive

Lisa Powell

I'm new to the group, so I apologize if this has been addressed recently. I just bought a 12000, and I also have a 350E that I love. I can't get the 12000 to read a jump drive. I was hopeful it would use the same one I use for my 350E, but that's not working and I'm okay with that. I bought a new one, loaded on a design, and my machine tells me there's nothing on it. I have buyer's remorse so bad right now, you don't even know!! Is there justĀ something I'm not doing right??

Thanks!

Lisa

Waving his remorse-removal wand, Jim says:

You didn't say what procedure you were using to put your designs in the USB drive, but I can make some general suggestions. On the 350E designs are stored in folders within the EmbF5 folder. When you put the 350E USB drive in the 12000 it creates its preferred folder EMB and within that EmbF. That's why you don't see your designs. Use the arrow at the bottom of the screen to move up a folder and open EmbF5. Then you'll see the folders that are on the drive and you can open them.