Re: Instruction Manuals for the Horizon Suite Software

Anne Parker <annegparker@...>

> I better find out how to print out all the help files and put them in one place

Instead of printing them out why don't you just print them to a pdf printer - I use the free PrimoPDF.

You just install it as a printer, and then when you print you select it and it creates a PDF file.  It lets you append your next print out to the already created PDF too - so you just keep printing to the same file.

Then you would be able to search for what you want using the Edit - Find or Advanced Search in Acrobat, or just print them all in one go if that's what you wanted to do.  You could also create your own index in Word or Open Office for instance, print that to convert to PDF and then add that to your file too.

Anne
​ in Stubbington, UK​

www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.  "Desiderata" Max Ehrmann