Re: Some questions for Jim

Cheryl Paul

I have the binder attachment (the expensive one). I have used it with my 12000 BUT I used the "F foot" instead of the foot that came with it. They are exactly the same length. It worked like a charm - I just need practice in getting the binding on perfectly. I even tried the mitred corners - what a joy that is to get such nice corners. I know that there are binder feet and those would be snap-on and need to use the 11000 or 7700 ankle until Janome makes some for the 12000. I'm slowly getting the extra feet as they come available.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

As others have noted, the quilt binder does work on the 12000. However the snap-on foot that is used with it will NOT work with the 12000 foot holder. You will need a foot holder for a 7700 or 11000. Your dealer can order one for you.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, JUDY PONIKVAR <ponikvar60@> wrote:

does the binder foot work with the 12000 ankle? I turned my 11000 in and was
told the binder foot would still work on the 12000....haven't tried it yet
though