Pro and Cons of the Janome 150000

JoAnn Novak

  My dealer is a Viking dealer first.  But if you want another brand, he has no problems
  selling whatever you want or need.   JoAnn

Wonder if the profit is more on the Brother.  Companies make different deals with dealers, Claire S.

On 8/2/2014 12:01 PM, grogi@... [janome12000] wrote:

I've had several Janome's machines which include the 8000,9000, 10000 upgraded to 10001 and the 11000 plus the 6600. I currently own the Brother Quattro and I am comparing it the 15000. I've sewed on the 150000 at a Jenny Haskins retreat and loved it.  My dealer which sells both machines keeps on pushing the Brother. I like different things on both machines.  Can anyone tell me the pros and cons on the 15000??

Thanks
JR