Re: Pro and Cons of the Janome 150000

JOLLYNE TOSTE <jtoste@...>

I am having trouble with my thread cutter too, have tried all suggestions: using the lock, needle up/ down several times before threading, new needle.  Dusting out needle threader (one time I did notice a thread piece up in the threader area, removed it, and the next time the threader worked- then back to intermittent working.  Good thing my eye sight and coordination are still good I can manually thread it as needed. When I take it in for annual service I'll ask the tech to check it out!
Jollyne -Ca
Had my 15000 since October 2013

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 3, 2014, at 6:16 AM, "marsha.ryan@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

I too had trouble with the needle threader but I have found that if I engage the lock before I pull the thread into the needle threader slot then draw it up and over the thread cutter that it threads perfectly every time! This way has the threader has not failed once.

Marsha