Re: Horizon Link Upgrade

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The update file cannot be used in Mac OS X, only in Windows. Those of us that use Macs use a program like Parallels or VMware Fusion to construct a Windows computer inside our Macs.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Vikki Youngmeyer" <vikkiy@...> wrote:

I don't know where it is in the Mac operating system, but there should be
something like a "file options" which allows you to select which program
opens which type of files. Just reinstalling the program won't change that.
The procedure in Windows 7 is to select Microsoft Explorer, find the type of
file you want to open, right click on it, select program and check the box
below to "always use this program". If the program doesn't show up in that
box, there is a browse button where you can go hunt for the program.

Vikki

Houston, TX