Horizon Link Upgrade

Andrea LaVergne

I have downloaded the upgrade multiple times from 2 different Mac computers. The download comes through as hlink101.msp but "Kind" is Paint Shop Pro 5. On the MacBook Pro (10.6.8) running with VMWare Fusion (2.05) I actually have Paint Shop Pro 5 and when I open the hink101 is tries to open using Paint Shop.

I also downloaded the upgrade to an I Mac, then onto a thumb drive, which I placed in the MacBook Pro and that still wants to open as an image in Paint Shop. Is there a way that I can change the extension to an .exe or whatever it should be? This is the first download I've ever had a problem with.

Andrea