Re: RE 18 Hoop

Susan

I just purchased my RE 18 hoop tonight - it was $149.99 at my dealer.  I haven't used it yet, but the embroidery area does appear larger than the 5x7 hoop for my 10001.   Susan

On 7/23/2014 7:22 AM, ceilsews wrote:

Also found this on Amazon which gives a picture and sizes and shows what is included!
http://www.amazon.com/Janome-Essential-Hoop-Kit-MC15000/dp/B00LXGNNPO

---In janome12000@..., wrote :

?expensive?

Sent from my iPad
Carol Caseber

On Jul 22, 2014, at 5:27 PM, "Judy Ponikvar ponikvar60@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

So is the Re: 18 hope a 5 x 7??
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2014, at 5:01 PM, "Deborah Gore gore.deborah@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

I just got the new RE 18 hoop and it is wonderful. They included a USB stick that is 7 gigs with a few designs on it. I moved the designs so I can use this stick for other designs. There are updated at janome official site for digitizer, horizon link suite and the machine so the new hoop is recognized. I did all up dates went smoothly. I love this machine. Fe! el bad that this hoop and updates are not available for the 12000 customers yet? I wish janome would do a little better with customer service and support for all.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android