Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 3:16 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: What do you do with left over Romeo stabiliser

I don't use Romeo but the fabric-type water-solubles.  I toss all my scraps into a bin & use them whenever I want to serge a rolled hem, apply decorative machine stitching, gather or ruffle tulle or chiffon, or stitch on vinyl.  Makes anything that is difficult to sew because presser feet can't grip it easier.

HTH,

Marsha