Welcome

Jim Stutsman

A *VERY* short time after creating this group I was surprised to see new subscribers. I guess you learned about it from the post on the Yahoo Group. As you've already seen, there is nothing here yet. I'm going to try to transfer membership from the Yahoo group, but until then you won't see anything new. My intent is to leave the Yahoo group intact for reading, but not  posting. That will still provide access to previous posts, at least until Verizon does away with groups. So thanks for signing up, and for your patience as we get things moving.