ONIX for Books implementation forum email@example.com
Group to discuss ONIX implementation questions and notificationsONIX for Books is EDItEUR’s International standard for representing and communicating book industry product information for use in the global book, e-book and audiobook trade. It provides a comprehensive XML-based framework for book metadata, and can be used in any language or country for both physical and digital products.
The list is open to any current and prospective user of the ONIX standard, whether member or non-member of EDItEUR. The list acts as the forum for asking questions about the interpretation of ONIX standards, raising any practical problems which need to be addressed in future releases, and participating in discussion aimed at finding the best solutions that can be applied across the industry.
This group is also a channel for EDItEUR announcements about ONIX. EDItEUR can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 807 Members
- 1,846 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 60 days.