Topics

web store

David Fainitski

Hi

A web store was opened on one of my sites. I have added a Google translator for the most used languages.

For buying something you can also write me e-mail.

http://www.sdr-deluxe.com/shop/odyssey-1

David

David Fainitski

Edited

Sale discounts !

Odyssey-2 bare board   -  10$
Odyssey-2 partically assembled board, SMD installed - 50$
Odyssey-2 partically assembled, SMD, PMIC, FPGA  - 100$

Free shipping to USA addresses.

http://www.sdr-deluxe.com/shop/odyssey-1

Leo Goto

Hi David,

I would to order to some of boards.
In the United States, it is written as free shipping, but is it possible to
tracking package?

Regards, Leo/WH2Q 73.

[Edited Message Follows]

--
Leo Gotoh <LeoGoto@...>
http://travelx.org

Steve Senft

Hello,

I am very interested in the partially assembled board with the FPGA. I d/l the BOM and started checking the Digi-Key part #s in order to get a sense of the overall cost. It seems the attenuators used are NLA - from anywhere.

Are there any alternatives or work arounds?

Cheers and 72,

Steve KG4LJB / C6AJB

David Fainitski

Hello, Leo

Pay 10$ to my PayPal account rolin791@...  and I will send to you 3 boards.

With a tracking number.

David

David Fainitski

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 05:04 am, Steve Senft wrote:
I am very interested in the partially assembled board with the FPGA. I d/l the BOM and started checking the Digi-Key part #s in order to get a sense of the overall cost. It seems the attenuators used are NLA - from anywhere.

Are there any alternatives or work arounds?
Hello, Steve
All boards with installed FPGA were sold, sorry. But you can order board with installed SMD and PMIC components.
The new model of attenuator is here https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/psemi/PE4314B-Z/1046-1163-1-ND/6706895

David

Leo Goto

Hi David,

Thank you for reply.
I was remit to your Paypal account.
Please let me know, if you sent PCB of the tracking number.

Many thanks, Leo/WH2Q 73.