Topics

The new Bootloader 2.0 for Odyssey-2

David Fainitski

Hello, people.
Alleluia !
The new bootloader uses my own writen Gigabit Ethernet FPGA code !

Try use it, friends

http://ody-sdr.com/2018/05/06/the-bootloader-2-0-for-odyssey-2

David

Leo Goto

Hi David,

As for the BootLoader_2.0.pyw,
It looks goog. I will try to it.

Looking at the contents of Odyssey_BL_2.0, it seems to be the firmware
of FPGA - what kind of firmware is this?

Regards, Leo WH2Q

--
Leo Gotoh <LeoGoto@...>
http://travelx.org

David Fainitski

Edited

He'll, Leo.
You should flash bootloader.pof to transceiver with Altera byte blaster and Quartus programmer. After that you should change firmware of microcontroller with Pickit-3 Microchip programmator from MCU folder (hex file). After that you can use Python programm for downloading working Odyssey's firmware to the slots.
David.