Topics

sourcing Ody components

Marc olanie

Hi happy SDR users

I'm begining the "component hunting game" for my Ody 2... I'm afraid it won't be the only message of this thread.
- Which kind of Oled display (ref if possible) do you use, as this device is not in the BOM
- Who knows the location, utility and function of these mysterious "bulb" ref CM8097 we can see in the BOM ? I didn't used such components for more than 35 years (excepted for a demo of a Wien bridge oscillator)
73'
Marc f6itu

YO3IUL

Marc olanie

Many thanks Christian

Great news… I think I already have a bunch of such small I2C driven Oled displays in my junkbox.

About the bulbs, my question was not concerning the sourcing  (it’s written in the BOM anyway), but its function. Where is physically located this bulb in the rig ?  what is it used to ? If it’s a simple light, a white LED would probably be enough (and I’ll never have to change it in the future) .

73’

Marc f6itu