Topics

Shipito question

Neoklis Kyriazis

David,

Shipito has received the Ody-II packet from you and has sent it on its way. However I am not sure what they have done to your packet before shipping it. I looked at some photos they provided and it looks like the opened the package, removed the Odyssey from it and then put it on the floor and took some photos.

Well, if they don't damage it or loose documents or parts inside, fair enough. But I am not sure what the photo shows, is this the Odyssey in its case? I attach a screen cap of the browser window.

Thank you.

--
Best Regards
Neoklis - Ham Radio Call:5B4AZ