Topics

pihpsdr

David Turner

Hi All.

This may be of interest to someone.
Have installed pihpsdr  on a Pine64+ computer, running Q4OS software,Odyssey 1 will run ok at 192K sample rate.

Dave.
g0vvf

David Fainitski

Hello, David.
Pine board is pretty interesting and has low price. Hardware knobs and encoders are working too ?

What your mind about 14" PineBook for 99$ ?

David

David Turner

Hi David.

The encoders still on a slow boat from China.

I enquired about the Pinebook but said it would be shipped in June,(now in August)when I asked if that was June 2018 they said they would look into it,heard nothing more so I did not order it.  (Liked the idea of 11.5 and 14 inch screens.)

Dave.
g0vvf