Topics

Pi3

David Turner

Rolin

Sorry have no video camera,its not perfect but it does work, drops out occasionally similar to using
odyssey with wifi only. The biggest problem I have is I am unable to use internet,when odyssey is connected to computer,
so unable to use WSPR, if anyone knows the solution to this it would be appreciated.(Linux only no windows.)

    Dave
g0vvf

David Fainitski

Hello Dave.
Yes, this problem is famous and happens sometimes with Windows and Linux.
Notable that on my latest Windows 10 and Orange PI PC with the Ubuntu Vivid Lxde there is no this problem.
This problem exists because of  incorrect setting metrics for the connections.
The system is not understending  which of them primary and secondary.

Please use Google for searching a solution.

I can saggest to you to try also openHPSDR programm for Android devices by John Melton. He can present also a new soft under RPI on the nearest Fridrichshaffen.