Topics

Odyssey 2 SDR kit

dlwaddel@...

Odyssey 2 SDR kit for sale. Partially assembled board (purchased with some parts installed) and parts to complete the installation (according to the Odyssey 2 parts list). See the web site at "http://ody-sdr.com/" for additional information. Asking $550 including shipping within the USA. Foreign shipping will add $10 to the price. If interested, contact off list at dlwaddel@....

I purchased the parts intending to assemble a system, but have since changed my mind. After all, I have two Hermes systems working. :))

Don

Peter Ide-Kostic

Please wite to me pm, with the price that you ask. Thanks 73.

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019, 11:06 , <dlwaddel@...> wrote:
Odyssey 2 SDR kit for sale. Partially assembled board (purchased with some parts installed) and parts to complete the installation (according to the Odyssey 2 parts list). See the web site at "http://ody-sdr.com/" for additional information. Asking $550 including shipping within the USA. Foreign shipping will add $10 to the price. If interested, contact off list at dlwaddel@....

I purchased the parts intending to assemble a system, but have since changed my mind. After all, I have two Hermes systems working. :))

Don

dlwaddel@...

Has been sold.

Don

Please note: message attached

From: "Peter Ide-Kostic" <on7yi.pik973@...>
To: ody-sdr@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ody-sdr] Odyssey 2 SDR kit
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 11:14:29 +0900

Brilliant Trick "Melts" Body Fat Overnight! Do This Tonight
LifeBluHealth
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ccaf10dddd2710c4ff5st03duc