Topics

Odyssey 2 SDR

dlwaddel@netzero.net <dlwaddel@...>

Is there any interest in Odyssey 2 kits?

I would propose having boards made, all the 17 or so QFN and the BGA components installed. All the other SMT components can be hand soldered. I could do a bulk buy of parts and put them into kits.

I have no idea what the cost would be. I know that when I priced all the parts to complete one of Davids partially assembled boards together, I cam up with about $550, so I expect the cost of a kit would be a little higher due to the cost of having the QFN and BGA parts installed by someone with the equipment to do that.

If interested in a kit, please let me know at dlwaddel@.... If there is enough interest, I will investigate further.

Don
K3DLW
Top Gut Doctor: I Beg Americans To Throw Out This Vegetable
dr-pedre-md.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ccc54262750b54252b60st04duc