Topics

[ody-sdr.yahoo.com] Re: Saw it once...

Steven Wilson

Thank you very much!!

I was looking at Protocol2 - and indeed it looks like it SHOULD be bit 0!  For each Alex that you add you should index the bit.  I think the original use of this was likely to control individual Chip Selects per SPI chanel....

So that begs the question - why use Anglia instead of Orion??  It seems that the Orion is closer to what you built.

David - also please know that I REALLY REALLY appreciate your quick response.  I also am enjoying the radio greatly.  Please know that I'm always going to be trying to help!

Steve

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 2:04 PM, rolin791@... [ody-sdr] <ody-sdr@...> wrote:

Hello, Steve

There is firmware ANP for you with all 32 bits Alex_data sending to SPI

Alex_enable[0] for SPI enable

If Alex_enable[0] in 0  - DATA, CLOCK and EN using as UO_4, UO_5, UO_6

David

David Fainitski

Hi, Steve

The value of Orion firmware exceeds opportunities of Odyssey. Angelia is more similar to Ody.

David