Topics

[ody-sdr.yahoo.com] Re: Shipito question

Neoklis Kyriazis

Here it is David, can you see it now?

--
Best Regards
Neoklis - Ham Radio Call:5B4AZ

David Fainitski

Yes, I see now

This is Odyssey in up side down position :)

Will waiting for  news from you.

A small packet with DC connector should be inside the parcel also.

David

Neoklis Kyriazis

>This is Odyssey in up side down position :)
Poor thing! And on the floor... I don't see why.

>A small packet with DC connector should be inside the parcel also.
Will let you know when it arrives. According to tracking, it is in Cyprus
but normal postal service here is slow. May be next week I will have it.

--
Best Regards
Neoklis - Ham Radio Call:5B4AZ
http://www.5b4az.org/

Alex Malyava - K2BB

I don’t think it is on the floor.
It looks like granite/marble table...

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 00:10 Neoklis Kyriazis nkcyham@... [ody-sdr] <ody-sdr@...> wrote:

it >This is Odyssey in up side down position :)

Poor thing! And on the floor... I don't see why.

>A small packet with DC connector should be inside the parcel also.

Will let you know when it arrives. According to tracking, it is in Cyprus
but normal postal service here is slow. May be next week I will have it.

--
Best Regards
Neoklis - Ham Radio Call:5B4AZ
http://www.5b4az.org/

Neoklis Kyriazis

>I don’t think it is on the floor.
>It looks like granite/marble table...
Well, possibly but that sounds like a luxury in a shipping warehouse.
In any case I made an enquiry about it with shipito but no response
yet. After the week end I suppose.

I just feel there was no need to open the packet and repackage, as
they might miss small items like the supply connector.

--
Best Regards
Neoklis - Ham Radio Call:5B4AZ
http://www.5b4az.org/

David Fainitski

Hello, Neoklis

A repacking the parcels and making fotos - it is just additional service from shipito.

You should not order this service.

They are could swap shipping label on my parcel and ship to you.

David

Neoklis Kyriazis

>A repacking the parcels and making fotos - it is just additional service from shipito.
>You should not order this service.
Yes, I have opted out of this service but the probably changed the packaging if the
original was not suitable for overseas shipping or thsy just didn't follow my options.

>They are could swap shipping info in my parcel and ship to you.
Yes, additional customs papers etc, they asked me for a declaration.
If all arrives OK, no problem!