Topics

[ody-sdr.yahoo.com] Re: Odyssey's preorder is opened ! [3 Attachments]

Neoklis Kyriazis

PS.

I resoldered all components from my old boards to new one - all works good.
But can you unsolder and resolder large multi-pin components like FPGA, if it
is surface mount? No damage to component?

Added two 50mm speaker in the upper cover (see the fotos). CNC is a cool thing !
I am not sure, is there an audio amplifier on the ody-II board? I already have a
pair of speakers for my K3 tcvr and I prefer a case with no speakers, please
remember this when you ship my order.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards
Neoklis - Ham Radio Call:5B4AZ

David Fainitski

Hi, Neoklis

Yes, I can do multiple resoldering of FPGA and other components with no damage.

ODY-2 has a 1 Watt audio amp on board. You can not use it if it is not needed for you.
Here is description of all components on board

David