Topics

[ody-sdr.yahoo.com] Re: Odyssey Key Master error

Les Keppie <leskep@...>

Hi David

Yep - that worked and can now execute program ok  --   next question

I do have an Altera USB Blaster Rev C which I had when I had an Anan 100D but never had occasion to use it - will this unit be ok?

Do you have instructions on how to  do the upgrade ? - maybe even some pictures
 I can see on board photos where the Blaster has to be plugged in but I need
instructions on exactly how to proceed with executing the upgrade

Odyssey is working well as my second receiver at moment whilst awaiting the PA upgrade

Regards

Les VK2DSG

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 18:25:49 +1000, rolin791@... [ody-sdr] wrote:

Hello, Les

OKM uses the entry in the register of Windows to store data, so you need to run It with Administrator's privilegies. Click right button on this programm and choose Properties -> Compartabilities -> Run this programm from Administrator, change settings for all users.

Les Keppie <leskep@...>

 Hi  David

Had a look at the Google translation and I must say I find it rather confusing - and not all the pictures displayed properly

I emailed Alex K2BB and he gave me the link to his original article and it does have all the pictures display ok

I have posted to my  Odyssey  SDR    dropbox folder the link to Alex K2BB original article
I have also included the Odyssey Key Master program and also the QuartusProgramerSetup-13.1.0.162.exe program
as mentioned in the notes

I wonder if there is anyone on the group who might like to translate the Russian text to English and post it to the Group

Below is the link to my Dropbox folder
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fw8c40m3009y28u/AAANnqmT2A4vptF6oqnlYe8ka?dl=0

Regards

Les VK2DSG

Alex Malyava - K2BB

ok, ok, I will translate it :)

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 8:59 PM, 'Les Keppie' leskep@... [ody-sdr] <ody-sdr@...> wrote:

 Hi  David

Had a look at the Google translation and I must say I find it rather confusing - and not all the pictures displayed properly

I emailed Alex K2BB and he gave me the link to his original article and it does have all the pictures display ok

I have posted to my  Odyssey  SDR    dropbox folder the link to Alex K2BB original article
I have also included the Odyssey Key Master program and also the QuartusProgramerSetup-13.1.0.162.exe program
as mentioned in the notes

I wonder if there is anyone on the group who might like to translate the Russian text to English and post it to the Group

Below is the link to my Dropbox folder

Regards

Les VK2DSG

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:22:48 +1000, rolin791@... [ody-sdr] <ody-sdr@...> wrote:

Alex Malyava - K2BB

I did the translation... Les VK2DSG has a copy

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Alex Malyava <alex.k2bb@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi All

A step by step translation From Russian to English to update Odyssey TRX Firmware (by Alex K2BB) has been made by Alex   in Word format and
has been uploaded to my Dropbox folder  Odyssey Programming Info --  Many thanks Alex and much appreciated