Topics

[ody-sdr.yahoo.com] Questions on Odyssey [1 Attachment]

Roger Rehr <w3sz73@...>

Les Keppie <leskep@...>

Hi Roger
You have already seen that I now have it working - problem was that I was not setting the IP correctly in the computer - I was not saving it correctly
Once I figured out that and then just let PSDR search on its end all worked - that was the recommendation from David
Now just waiting for cables to hook it all up to my antenna system

David didnt have that photo up in the photo folder in this forum so I put it up there as well - I had earlier downloaded from his site

regards
Les

On Thu, 19 May 2016 00:32:41 +1000, Roger Rehr w3sz73@... [ody-sdr]

[Attachment(s) from Roger Rehr included below]

Hi Les,

You don't want to have Alex enabled. See attached.
Also, in the Diversity menu you want to make sure diversity is disabled.

You set the LAN address to 192.168.2.100 not in the PSDR software but
for your computer, usually under adapter properties in Network and
Sharing Center.

Hope that helps!

73,

Roger