Topics

[ody-sdr.yahoo.com] I am in Seattle area

Les Keppie <leskep@...>

Hi David

All the best to you and your family in your new country and I hope it brings you all the things that you desire from life

Looking forward to your new projects

Best wishes to all

Les VK2DSG

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 15:56:49 +1100, rolin791@... [ody-sdr]

Hi, people.

We moved to a city next to Seattle, state of Washington. This is our 3-d immigration and I hope the last :).

I became much closer to DigiKey and enough close to China so my abilities are increased.

I think you will see soon my new magnificent projects that already exist in the drawings.

Add me to friends in Facebook if you are interested this side of my life.

Best regards, David Fainitski.

Posted by: rolin791@...