Topics

next preorder batch ?

Marc olanie

Hi David
A question for a friend of mine : do you intend to run a new batch of pre-assembled Odyssey boards (the one sold at $50 on your web site) ?
Cheers
Marc f6itu

David Fainitski

Hello, Doug

I still have couple pre-assembled boards for 50 $ but I have no plans to make full assembled boards.

David

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 11:40 PM, Marc olanie wrote:
A question for a friend of mine : do you intend to run a new batch of pre-assembled Odyssey boards (the one sold at $50 on your web site) ?

Marc olanie

Hi David

(I’m not Doug, I’m Marc :- ))   )

I just sent you a paypal order… I will play the “in between” guy for this project

Don’t worry, we are not interested in fully assembled boards, as we have a nice and efficient reflow oven and a professional “manual”  pick and place station.

Wish you a nice 1st of May 1

73’

Marc