Topics

Latecomer

WB6LA Bill

I apologize for the chaos that may ensue when a latecomer poses a question. But, having failed to notice and participate in the KickStarter funding, is there any way to become a part of this project?

Cheers,

H Black

>> But, having failed to notice and participate in the KickStarter funding, is there any way to become a part of this project?

Me too!

If the simple answer is "No, too late", then please would someone let us know?
Or perhaps someone has found they have too many time commitments and wants to sell their used hardware?

73 de KK6JR, G4NOC, retired engineer and patent agent now in Florida.

David Fainitski

 Hello

I stopped to work under Odyssey TRX and gave priority to another project.
Please notice, that Odyssey TRX now is fully open project. You can found its PCB board sources and components list on https://github.com/Dfinitski/Odyssey_TRX
So you can assembly its by himself.

Meanwhile, the next project Odyssey-2 is almost ready. The new transceiver will be in new housing, works with 2 ADC, has 2 Watts output, Gigabit Ethernet and large FPGA.
I hope, the first tests of the new transceiver will be held soon.

Simultaneously will be tested the new 30W amplifier with an Automatic Antenna's Tuner and with build-in RF-bridge for Antenna's Analasier.

Best regards, David Fainitski