Topics

Introducing to Odyssey-2 (2017)

David Fainitski

Hello, people.

I did it. An introducing to Odyssey-2.

Many thanks to Ken N9VV for the help with translation.

http://ody-sdr.com/2017/08/25/introducing-to-odyssey-2/

David

N7DDC

Peter Ide-Kostic

Well, that looks really nice and exciting ! Will the price be about the same than Odyssey 1 ? Do you have any idea of the price range or it is really to soon to say ?
Thanks !
Peter

WB6LA Bill

WIll you be putting together some sort of interest list? I often forget to check back often enough and sometimes miss out on interesting projects that way. It would be great if news just showed up in my in box.

Cheers,

Bill McCarty, WB6LA

David Fainitski

Hello, Bill.

Notifications of new group's messages will be sent to your e-mail.

Best regards,
David N7DDC

David Fainitski

Hello, Peter.

Preliminarily the new fersion should cost 100$ more due to larger FPGA and additional components and 100$ more for a second ADC channel.
So 2-channels version will cost 650 $ (without case).

I need clarify prices with component's suppliers.

Best regards, David
N7DDC