Topics

ghpsdrqt,qsdr,Linrad

David Turner

Hi All.
I have install ghpsdrqt and I can connect to remote servers,  but unable to connect to Odyssey does anyone know the settings required for this.
Also the settings for Odyssey with, Qsdr and Linrad. (All Linux).(using Ethernet connection)
Any help would be appreciated.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Dave
g0vvf.

David Fainitski

Hello, Dave.
Happy New Year!

You can use programms under Linux if they compartable with Hermes or Metis(openHPSDR).
For using GHPSDR-QT you need run the hpsdr_server, dsp_server and connect GUI to 127.0.0.1

I think it is very good programm, but I could not assemble its from sources - not enough knowledge.

Best regards

David Turner

Hi David.

Installed dk3wx Hermes as suggested works OK.
Many thanks

Dave.
g0vvf.

(ps. don,t drink to much tonight.)

David Fainitski

Hello, Dave

It is very interesting.
Could you make tutorial for stupid user how compile that programm with Ubuntu ?

I want to try this programm too. It looks very good on the screenshots.