Topics

Availability of Odyssey 1 and Odyssey 2

qpnlecc5mawtbtsjjks2ym34xkak7l3dysxs5yfl@...

Hello,

The Odyssey architecture works for me :-) , so :

1) Is is still possible to order the Odyssey 1 ?

2) Anybody knows approximate release date for the Odyssey 2 and how different it will be from Odyssey 1

3) Anybody willing to sell me his/her used Odyssey 1

4) anybody had success building the Odyssey board from the PC layout available on GitHub ?

Thanks

Regards

Peter

on7yi

David Fainitski

Hello, Peter.

Odyssey - 1 is not interesting for me more. Sorry.

Odyssey-2 will be anonced soon. It has 2 ADC channels, 5 independed receivers, diversity mode, predistortion for TX, 1 W output and other futures. See fotos here.

A few peoples assembled succesfully Odyssey-1, ask to Leo WH2Q.

Best regards, David

73! N7DDC

Sergei Moissejev

Peter.

If not yet found one - you can have mine.
Not in the case and it is LAN version.

Cheers,
Sergei / M0TLN