Topics

Schematic - Odyssey 2 SDR

I purchased a PC board for this project, and have all the components yet to be placed on the board. I've looked around for a schematic for this design, and found only a block diagram. It's going to be rather difficult troubleshooting without a schematic. Where might I find the schematic for this board?
-Doug, W6DSR

David Fainitski

Hello, Doug

There is no schematic for this project and you will need schematic for correct installing components on the board.

All needed info you can find here http://ody-sdr.com/2017/10/15/location-of-the-components-on-the-odyssey-2-transceiver-board/

David

Reto HB9TRT

Hello David

For you information. This website seems to be suspended.

Vy 73
Reto

David Fainitski

Edited

Hello, Reto
Thanks for this notice. I forgot to pay for the hosting.