Topics

Future Plans ?

AA6I

With the Odyssey boards now complete and shipped I was wondering if you had any future plans to 1) produce and market additional transceivers and 2) to produce a VHF transverter and HF amplifier? I am hopeful the ODY I have on the way will work well in a remote VHF application but I can see myself needing an additional unit or two in the future. I would think that when the word gets out, the ODY could become quite popular.

Stan  AA6I

David Fainitski

With the Odyssey boards now complete and shipped I was wondering if you had any future plans to 1) produce and market additional transceivers and 2) to produce a VHF transverter and HF amplifier? I am hopeful the ODY I have on the way will work well in a remote VHF application but I can see myself needing an additional unit or two in the future. I would think that when the word gets out, the ODY could become quite popular.

David Fainitski

Hello freands.

This day divided my life to "before" and "after".  Today I am and my family are won the GreenCard 2017 of USA (!!!). It will my third immigration.

I don't know what happens with this project in near future. I hope that I present the first prototype of HF Amp at soon.

AA6I

Congratulations ! We hope to hear more from you.   AA6I