Odyssey power meter 1-500Mhz OLED RF Power Meter -70~15dBm meter

leskep@...

I have recently taken delivery of the item - link below - and I must say it works fine with the Odyssey

transceiver

Using OpenHPSDR  v3.3.9 and  the Drive control gives the following results

10%   = 3.5   dBm .0022 W

20%   = 5.7   dBm .0037 W

30%   = 7.0   dBm .0050 W

40%   = 7.9   dBm .0061 W

50%   = 8.5   dBm .0070 W

60%   = 9.0   dBm .0079 W

70%   = 9.5   dBm .0089 W

80%   = 9.9   dBm .0097 W

90%   = 10.3 dBm .0107 W

100% = 10.7 dBm .0117 W

May be of interest to other Odyssey owners

Software is available to display on a computer but you will need to ask for a link to the software

Runs fine on my W8.1 laptop but wont run on W10 due to no MScomm32.ocx file - working on getting this fixed up so it will run on both computers

Les VK2DSG

1-500Mhz OLED RF Power Meter -70~15dBm 1nW~2W Power Set RF Attenuation Value