Re: The introducing to HFPU-100

Reto HB9TRT

Edited

Hello David,

I ordered some PCB's from the HFPU-100 Amplifier and got a message from the pcb manufacturer, that there's an issue in the Board Layout.

The answer of the pcb manufacturer:
As shown below, indicated drill hole & trace seem abnormal, could u pls check it??

I also checked the Sprintlayout file. Looks similar.

Is that correct? Or should the whole be more in the senter of the pad? The connection between the rectangulare pad and the round (with off center whole) is correct?

EDIT: It seems to be ok, The PAD is only a mesure point I think.

vy 73
Reto