Re: Buy Odyssey 2 SDR Kit

Reto HB9TRT

Hi Rob

I ordered The Stecil, but I think I have to less time for all Parts. It should go fast if the solder paste is applied. I heared it should be "baked" maximum after 30 Minutes. So I think we only place the IC's and maybe resistor networks or other small parts. The rest as usual, soldering manual.

The project is now on ice because I have to wait for the equipment. And I must do some tests before I produce the Odyssey board. Some tests with smaller PCB's and with less expensive chips. Maybe a UI Board of a Sparrow or something like that.

vy 73
Reto