Re: Is this project active?

Robson Pereira

Hi David,

I suspect that if we contact makerfabs in China and provide PCB, Part List and some support, they would probably be able to sell the complete product at reasonable price (guessing $700 with enclosure)

They fabricate Hermes Lite 2

73,
Rob

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 2:30 PM David Fainitski <rolin791@...> wrote:
Hello, Reto
Here you can find a BGA soldering masterclass wich I've done couple weeks ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bylXoYtRao&t=4s

You have to use the latest version of Bootloader FW and MCU FW. You can have up to 3 different working FW in this device at the same time, preffered to use the latest version but it is not important.
The latest version of working FW may have important opernHPSDR protocol updates.

I am current owner and user Odyssey-2 and if it becomes necessary to correct a mistake or modify something, I will do it very quickly.