Re: Buy Odyssey 2 SDR Kit

Reto HB9TRT

Hello Maurizio

I only can help you with a PCB. In our group we build in the next weeks a Odyssey TRX. And I also can send you my Order List for Digikey and Mouser. The filter I ordered at mini-circuits in UK. And our kits are ready. There are many youtube videos how to solder the BGA. Also one from David. We have the same probem. How to solder the BGA. But I think it's possible. If not, you' may find a person near you, who is eqiped with the tools and can do this for you.
I also looking here, because I have no equipent at the moment. If I find one who does it for us, maybe he can do it also for you and I can send you a PCB with BGA installed. But at the moment this is only a theory. Im searching for a solution.

vy 73
Reto