Re: Is this project active?

Reto HB9TRT

Hello David,

A few HAM's from Europa (HB, DL and maybe some other countries) starts now to build an Odyssey II. We also made some PCB's from your distributed GERBERs and are ready to start soldering. Most of us never soldered a BGA before and we discussed how to do this or if it's better to search help from a professinal who made this before. All other soldering work is possible for homeworkers.
We have the board revision from your Gerber files provided in git hub. I also read your forum and all the hints you gave there for building. Including some mods.

Which firmware is the right one we should choose and which bootloader?

Is the project really finished, or do you plan some firmware upgrades in future?

vy 73
Reto