Re: SDR Micron - 14-bit Direct Digital Conversion Receiver with USB connection

Marc olanie

Hi Kurt

David’s last video is not censored anymore by youtube -these guys are paranoïd-… but if you still can’t see it, leave the wonderful country of nordic legends and come and visit Europe :- )

…in other words, install a Tor navigator. Your country of origin will be masked and changed, even for the eyes of your local service provider (and to the Youtube’s eyes also)

Tor is a software router with several proxies randomly located around the world.

https://www.torproject.org/download/

it’s default web browser is Firefox

Have a nice movie session :- o

73’