Re: [ody-sdr.yahoo.com] Re: Questions on Odyssey

w3sz73 <w3sz73@...>

Thanks for the info (and for Odyssey)!  I am very much enjoying Odyssey, it sounds great!  I only need 1 receiver so the receiver restriction is not at all a problem.

Thanks again!

73,
Roger
W3SZ

On May 18, 2016, at 4:27 AM, rolin791@... [ody-sdr] <ody-sdr@...> wrote:

Hello Rodger

Please use now only static IP connection 192.168.2.xxx (except 160-161)
The next firmware will be able to set any IP adress through Ody Key Master programm.

Odyssey has the implemented openHPSDR protocol with  a little restriction - only 1 or 2 receivers simultaneously.

Odyssey also has owner protocol, much easier, Hiqsdr based.
I will make a diskription at soon.