Odyssey 2 SDR kit

dlwaddel@...

Odyssey 2 SDR kit for sale. Partially assembled board (purchased with some parts installed) and parts to complete the installation (according to the Odyssey 2 parts list). See the web site at "http://ody-sdr.com/" for additional information. Asking $550 including shipping within the USA. Foreign shipping will add $10 to the price. If interested, contact off list at dlwaddel@....

I purchased the parts intending to assemble a system, but have since changed my mind. After all, I have two Hermes systems working. :))

Don