Re: wsjt-x and Odyssey 2

Alex Malyava - K2BB

To answer your question - yes, it is possible. We were running FT8 using Odyssey 2 in 5R8UM Madagascar expedition.
How to do it - I have no idea, it was my friends radio and responsibility.
I remember that we were running PowerSDR, for FT8 - we started with JTDX and then switched to MSHV.
That's about it.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 9:27 AM Kurt Poulsen <kurt@...> wrote:
Hi All
Have anybody used the Ody 2 with wjst-x / FT8 and found a way to interface. I have only seen a possibility to use a second sound card (USB) and vox controlled operation.
I use SDR Console which work great with Ody2
Kind regards
Kurt de OZ7OU